Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Friday · February 3, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- APPs but Locums wouldn't be expected to be the primary collaborator for our APPs.
- Procedures Required: None.
- This is a closed ICU.
- Government: No.
- Support Staff: No residents.
- Case Load/PPD: 10-18.
- Dates Needed: April - ongoing (7on/7off).
- The locum will be in an inpatient setting managing admissions, discharges, and rounding.
- A facility in southern Tennessee is looking for Nocturnist support.
- Shift Times: 7p-7a.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- No procedures required.
- Reference ID: ORD-138569-MD-TN.
- The EMR is Epic.
- The facility is located in south Tennessee.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago