Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 6, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- How many daily patient encounters?
- What sort of cases will provider be seeing?
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- Does provider need to be BC in Critical Care and Pulm?
- Support staff?
- Location: Tennessee.
- LPN/RT (in office PFTs will need to be interpreted).
- Facility Type: Outpatient Clinic.
- BC or BE.
- M-F 8:00-4:30.
- Pulmonology only.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- What is the EMR?
- Patient Volume: 20-22.
- Ex, Copd, Black lung etc etc Copd, Asthma, SOB, chronic cough, lung nodules/mass, surgical clearances, pulmonary HTN.
- What is the schedule?
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 30.