Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Wednesday · August 17, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Tennessee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- What is the schedule?
- Pulmonology only.
- Does provider need to be BC in Critical Care and Pulm?
- What sort of cases will provider be seeing?
- Patient Volume: 20-22.
- Location: Tennessee.
- Support staff?
- What is the EMR?
- Ex, Copd, Black lung etc etc Copd, Asthma, SOB, chronic cough, lung nodules/mass, surgical clearances, pulmonary HTN.
- M-F 8:00-4:30.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology.
- BC or BE.
- How many daily patient encounters?
- LPN/RT (in office PFTs will need to be interpreted).
- Facility Type: Outpatient Clinic.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.