Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · May 24, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- This facility is located in Tennessee.
- Lines and emergency intubations are required for this position.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Times: 12 hours.
- Procedures Required: lines and emergency intubations.
- Case Load/PPD: 15.
- Dates Needed: June - Ongoing.
- The clinician needs to be board-certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- This facility is part of a well-known health system and is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-120878-MD-TN.
- The clinician will be working alongside an advanced practitioner on the day and night shifts.
- The Pulmonologist must be on-site.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago