Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Saturday · January 29, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A nocturnist team covers nights.
- Cannot sponsor visas, no 2022 grads and a few years' experience preferred.
- Clean background.
- Not expected to insert lines or do procedures.
- Hospitalist Opportunity IN Nashville, Tennessee.
- 7 days on and 7 days off.
- Not expected to run codes.
- Needs to live within the metro area, no locums.
- Cover only one hospital.
- A Hospital in downtown Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a talented and ambitious hospitalist to join their team.
- Opportunity to care for a diverse patient population.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine.
- Great working relationships with specialists and emergency room providers.
- Competitive and comprehensive benefit and compensation package.
- This is a great opportunity to partner with an outstanding health system and hospitalist team.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 23.