Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · May 30, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nashville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 physicians and one NP in house at night from 7p-7a.
- No procedures required.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center (Downtown Nashville) is expanding and adding nocturnist coverage!
- An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial a 741-bed referral and trauma center and is home to Sarah Cannon Cancer Center, The Children's Hospital at TriStar Centennial, TriStar Centennial Women's Hospital, TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, as well as TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the region's oldest and largest full-service psychiatric facilities.
- Nocturnist Position Only - Start 2021.
- This is a very rare opportunity!
- Centennial is also the receiving hospital for the TriStar Spring Hill stand-alone ED.
- CMC is the flagship hospital for Hospital Corporation of America, headquartered in Nashville.
- This is a very rare opportunity that offers excellent compensation, a closed ICU, double night coverage with APP assistance and strong administrative support.
- 1 NP on per day assisting with admissions and obs unit.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- Centennial Medical Center is located right in the heart of downtown Nashville in an excellent and sought-after location.
- 132 hours of physician coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services