Hospitalist Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 6, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Blue metal bridge over the Nickajack River in Chattanooga.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hermitage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive specialty backup within TriStar system.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Supportive administrations.
- There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- No procedures.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women's services.
- This suburb of Nashville is located 15 miles east of the urban core, and is home to favorite waterpark destination Nashville Shores, located on beautiful Percy Priest Lake.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 12 hour shifts.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Intensivist or pulmonologist support.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Hermitage TN offers lakeside living, great schools, living history, affordable homes and a great place to raise a family.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- New Full-time Hospitalist position 20 minutes from Nashville!
- Code response (ED/Anes does intubations).
- Open ICU.
- Option for days and nights!
- Hermitage is named for the home of Andrew Jackson, 7th president of the United States, and is the site of his Mansion and Presidential Library.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services